Submariner Dry-Mate Series
Cylindrical, Metal, Rubber, Threaded Coupling, Underwater, Dry Mate
The Amphenol Industrial Products Group is proud to offer a series of Subsurface dry-mate connectors. The Submariner 5500-Series is manufactured by our Amphenol Oil & Gas Technologies division. These underwater electrical connectors are extremely rugged and reliable. The rugged metal shells and recessed pins assure reliable performance in the most demanding environments. All polymer-to-metal bonding surfaces are carefully sandblasted, cleaned, primed, and molded using proven techniques and bonding agents. The Submariner 5500-Series is available in 3 different shell sizes and a variety of configurations with wire gauges ranging from 10-16 AWG.
Features & Benefits
- Depth: > 6,000 meters (600 bar)
- Operating Temperature: -5˚C to 65˚C
- Max Operating Voltage: 600V
- Machine-molded Neoprene insulation material
- Made from 316 Stainless Steel
- Gold-plated Contacts per MIL-G 45204 at 30 microns
- Cable assembly/pigtail available
- Fully compatible with other industry standard connectors
- MIL-G 45204
Please leave us a message using the form or contact us using the details below with any questions that you may have and we will get back to you promptly. We'd love to hear from you.
+971 6742 2494